100% pure native collagen
No fillers added! Just pure bovine-derived collagen in it's native, triple-helix format!
Helps restore chemical balance in the wound bed!
Collagen dressings facilitate the give-n-take magnatism of a healing wound, supporting normal fibroblast activity while distracting negative forces like MMP's and Elastase.
Triple Helix structure allows body's own fibroblasts to act normally!
Fibroblasts recognize this structure as natural, so they behave normally producing the collagen to heal the wound.
Absorbent collagen sheets manage wound moisture
Highly absorbent material converts to soft, gel sheet that stays in intimate contact with wound bed as it absorbs exudate.
Easy to cut and apply
Cut to fit any size of acute or chronic wound with light to heavy exudate.
Puracol is indicated for:
- Full thickness and partial thickness wounds
- Pressure and venous ulcers
- Arterial ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- First and second degree burns
- Donor sites and wounds that bleed
- Cuts and abrasions
- Surgical wounds
- Dehisced wounds
- Puracol cannot be used on patients who are allergic to collagen, and on patients who have active vasculitis. Product should be discontinued should signs of sensitization occur.